1-5 Sdkfz 161 Panzer IV Ausf F (Medium tank)
POINTS: 710 each (RP: 1)
Main weapon (turret): KwK37 75mm medium gun (L24) with coaxial Mg34 light machine-gun.
Secondary weapon (hull): Mg34 light machine-gun with support.
Crew: 4 men and 1 sergeant (leader), all armed with MP40 sub machine-guns.
Duties: Commander, machine-gunner/radio operator, gunner, assistant, driver.
Characteristics: Coaxial weapon, soft skin, short barrel (main weapon), radio operator, weapon support.
• Ambush camouflage can be added for +30 points.
• One tank per platoon can become an HQ adding a long-range radio and replacing the sergeant with a lieutenant for +30
• An Mg34 light machine-gun with anti-aircraft support can be added for +70 points. Secondary weapon (upper hatch).
Additional duty for commander: Anti-aircraft machine-gunner (exposed).
• A lateral smoke launcher can be added for +80 points (optional rule).
• You can replace the KwK37 medium gun with a long barrelled KwK40 75mm medium gun (L48) and add medium
armour for +200 points (Sdkfz 161/2 Ausf G, 1942-1943. Sdkfz 161/2 Ausf H, 1943-1945).
• You can replace the KwK37 medium gun with a long barrelled KwK40 75mm medium gun (L43) for +100 points
(Sdkfz 161/1 Ausf F2, 1942-1943).
• You can replace the soft skin with light armour for -70 points each (Ausf A-D).
• You can remove Secondary weapon for -70 points(Ausf B-C).
Podkreślenia to to co ja dodałem.